In advance of your upcoming event, here are a few friendly reminders from USADA. Good luck in your upcoming bout!
Update your whereabouts.
- Search USADA in your application store for the USADA Updater App, or
- Log in to UFCAthlete.USADA.org or update your whereabouts on the USADA Updater App.
- Don’t have the USADA Updater App? No worries – search USADA in your application store.
- Don’t forget to include your travel days in your whereabouts submission.
Double-check the status of your medications.
- Use UFC Global DRO website: UFC.GlobalDRO.com, or
- Call 719-785-2000 or email email@example.com
- Remember: There are commonly used medications/substances that are prohibited in-competition, such as:
- Pseudoephedrine, commonly found in cold medication
- Cortisone and other glucocorticoids, depending on the route of administration
- ADHD medications
- Pain killers, such as Oxycodone
Request a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).
- If your medication is prohibited in-competition, apply for a TUE at UFC.USADA.org/tue/apply
- Be aware that Athletic Commissions might also require you to submit a TUE application to them. Any substance or method prohibited by an Athletic Commission unless they are certain that an Athletic Commission TUE is in place.